• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Microsoft Ad Account blocked & Suspended

optimizepress

herby123

Premium Member
Reaction score
All,

Have you ever been blocked by the Microsoft ad team for no reason? I'm new in this space and part of my training requirements is to have an ad account. I recently successfully created an ad account with Microsoft, then the next day my account was blocked and later suspended without a genuine reason. My business ID/reg, bank details, and other details are valid.

Can someone please tell me the way out? I'm confused and about to be discouraged by the affiliate marketing process.

Thanks

Rick

Premium Member
Reaction score
Accounts can be suspended for various reasons but it seems you are banned cause your activity was deemed suspicious by the platform’s security. To get your account reinstated, you must investigate and identify the cause of suspension.

Did u submit ads? Use a fake IP or VPN? Prepaid card? Wrong name and address? Fake phone number or email?

You should review the email notification sent by Microsoft Ads explaining why your account was suspended. This will provide insight into what caused them to suspend your account in the first place and should point you in the right direction when it comes to taking the next step

Some accounts are blocked by automated security measures.

Reach out directly by chat or email to discuss any potential solutions. They may be able to provide further assistance regarding restrictions placed on your account. Whether it be clarifying the decision or disputing the ban,, having direct contact with customer service can help.

herby123

Premium Member
Reaction score
Accounts can be suspended for various reasons but it seems you are banned cause your activity was deemed suspicious by the platform’s security. To get your account reinstated, you must investigate and identify the cause of suspension.

Did u submit ads? Use a fake IP or VPN? Prepaid card? Wrong name and address? Fake phone number or email?

You should review the email notification sent by Microsoft Ads explaining why your account was suspended. This will provide insight into what caused them to suspend your account in the first place and should point you in the right direction when it comes to taking the next step

Some accounts are blocked by automated security measures.

Reach out directly by chat or email to discuss any potential solutions. They may be able to provide further assistance regarding restrictions placed on your account. Whether it be clarifying the decision or disputing the ban,, having direct contact with customer service can help.
Thank you so much for the advice Rick. I will contact Microsoft Ad again until the account is reinstated.

mariam seddik

Expired Membership
Reaction score
All,

Have you ever been blocked by the Microsoft ad team for no reason? I'm new in this space and part of my training requirements is to have an ad account. I recently successfully created an ad account with Microsoft, then the next day my account was blocked and later suspended without a genuine reason. My business ID/reg, bank details, and other details are valid.

Can someone please tell me the way out? I'm confused and about to be discouraged by the affiliate marketing process.

Thanks
the exact same thing happened to me and i didn't even start any ad campaign yet! all my info is true and the only activity i did was depositing money in my account for future ads.. i had a chat with the support and they said the decision is final without giving any clarifications :(

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter