• Join us free! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.

MASTERMIND THREAD - Google Search & Ecommerce

namughal13

Expired Membership
Hi Sir Joeybabbs,

Very nice Google Ads Case Study. I really like your strategy for e-commerce offer. My Questions is "Can I also promote KETO WEIGHT LOSS DIET OFFER FROM ADCOMBO or MAX BOUNTY" with Google search ads by following same this e-commerce case study method? or DIET CPA OFFER promotion will be in different way? Can you please guide me how to promote KETO DIET WEIGHT LOSS OFFER on Google Search Ads & what will be steps & important points to launch google search campaign?

Regards!

joeybabbs

LIFETIME MEMBER
Staff member
Hi Sir Joeybabbs,

Very nice Google Ads Case Study. I really like your strategy for e-commerce offer. My Questions is "Can I also promote KETO WEIGHT LOSS DIET OFFER FROM ADCOMBO or MAX BOUNTY" with Google search ads by following same this e-commerce case study method? or DIET CPA OFFER promotion will be in different way? Can you please guide me how to promote KETO DIET WEIGHT LOSS OFFER on Google Search Ads & what will be steps & important points to launch google search campaign?

Regards!

Great question. Google in my opinion is not as tight as Facebook when it comes to diet. The key with Google is to make sure you have a high-quality website. Most Affiliates who promote diet especially keto are using advertorials which is tricky with google. I would recommend either lead capture first then send to advertorial after that...or...listicle (6 ways keto diet is better than any diet ever) for example.... so you send your google traffic to a real content rich page or lead capture. Make sure you have all the legal pages in place and more content on your site as well related to keto diet. If you just send people directly to a landing page and try to get them to click through this is called a bridge page and Google hates that and you will likely be banned.

wisjan

Expired Membership
did you pause lp rotation in the tracker when sumittng the campaign for approval or let it run rotating rightaway?

Twitter