• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Master Widgets (MGID)

optimizepress

mohamed1986

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Just a couple of quick questions regarding optimizing widgets on MGID. I understand the concept of upping the bids on the converting sub widgets and decreasing the bids on the master widgets so we can direct more of our traffic to the converting sub widgets while at the same time slowing down the generation of new sub ids by the Master widget. Also I understand the concept of pausing losing sub-widgets that have generated enough traffic for us to conclude that it's a losing widget. Is there a point though where you pause an entire Master widget on MGID when it has too many losing sub widgets? Or do we continue to let that Master Widget running until it eventually comes up with a winning sub-widget? Do we decrease the bid on losing Master widgets as well?

TLDRMoney

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there a point though where you pause an entire Master widget on MGID when it has too many losing sub widgets? Or do we continue to let that Master Widget running until it eventually comes up with a winning sub-widget? Do we decrease the bid on losing Master widgets as well?

Yes, If you notice that you have spent a large amount on a Master Widget with no results, you should pause it.

Are you running Push ads?

mohamed1986

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I'm not running yet. I want to go live on Monday. Would you recommend me starting with push ads for my lean belly offer or go the product promotions route which are the typical native ads placement?

W

wealthing

I'm not running yet. I want to go live on Monday. Would you recommend me starting with push ads for my lean belly offer or go the product promotions route which are the typical native ads placement?

I have done well on push notices for CPL but havent tried sales yet.

Also in your first question...the master widget is the same publisher from what i understand. Then they have a bunch of sub widgets that are the exact placements in their sites.

TLDRMoney

Premium Member
Reaction score
"Would you recommend me starting with push ads for my lean belly offer or go the product promotions route which are the typical native ads placement?"

Yes, exactly!

mohamed1986

Expired Membership
Reaction score
In the course it says to lower the bid on all Master widgets. Does that mean every Master Widget or just the Master Widgets that had conversions.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
In the course it says to lower the bid on all Master widgets. Does that mean every Master Widget or just the Master Widgets that had conversions.

the purpose of lowering the bid would either be to slow down the traffic if you see that it's eating most of your budget or if it's not converting r is you think it would make more profit by reducing cost.

The master widget makes it easier to pause an entire publisher. But I have personally seen one or two sub widgets convert and the master widget could have several even up to a hundred widgets inside.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush