• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Marketing News This Week - March 13, 2023

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score

Daylight Savings Time... Why?​

Welcome to a special weekend edition of the DayJob Hack News!

If you're one of the ones who had to set your clock ahead one hour before you went to bed last night, you're probably wandering around like a zombie today from sleep deprivation. Or so the studies tell us.

Daylight Savings Time. It was probably a great concept back in the day, but like most things, it has outlived its usefulness.

Although I'm not one of those people who swears that it messes up their internal clocks, I simply don't feel that it's worth the hassle anymore.

That, and I'm a firm believer that any appliance that connects to my home wifi with an app should be able to change its clock automatically and not have me try to fumble through the process.

I'm looking at you, Samsung "smart" stove!

Quote of the Day: There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.​

- George Carlin

FROM THE FORUM​

Clearmachine Accepts the Challenge!​

Powerhouse Affiliate member, Clearmachine has started a popular thread where he has accepted a challenge to turn $600 in a Zeropark account collecting dust into MORE.

To follow along with Clearmachine, or start your own community thread, just log into the Powerhouse Affiliate Forum!

This is an excerpt of Clearmachine's thread.

Here is what I have done so far:

Offer Selection:
Cash App SOI ($2.55 CPA)

Tracking: My tracking setup is using theoptimizer.io (mobile) to optimize the campaign on autopilot and integrated it with Clickflare.io and Zeropark. All 3 of these being integrated will help me to optimize on autopilot.

I also plan to monetize my landing pages with Monetizer or something similar for added revenue.

I used Anstrex to spy. There are lots of ads.

SPONSORED​

Fire Your Content Writer. Jasper.ai is in Da House!​

Jasper is more than just an AI-powered writing assistant - it's also a powerful tool for generating new angles and ideas for your marketing campaigns. Its advanced algorithms can analyze data from various sources, including social media trends, industry news, and customer feedback to help you identify new opportunities to engage your audience.

Whether you're looking to craft attention-grabbing headlines, create impactful social media posts, or develop compelling email copy, Jasper has got you covered. With its real-time suggestions on tone, language, and content structure, you can be sure that your message will resonate with your target audience.

And the best part? Jasper is incredibly easy to use. Its intuitive interface makes it accessible for anyone regardless of their level of experience or expertise. Plus, its cloud-based platform allows you to access your work from anywhere at any time.

Right now you can try Jasper.ai completely free with an additional 10,000 words! It's time to see what this AI writer stuff is all about. It's time to join thousands of other marketers who are generating impressive human-like content with the click of a button.

SEO​

How to Use Google Keyword Planner to Find Keywords​

If you're going to be successful with SEO, you'd better make sure that people are searching for the content that you're offering.

There are a ton of keyword apps available, some free and some paid, but the granddaddy of them all is Google's Keyword Planner.

Technically this is a PPC tool, but with a little know-how you can use it to find the best keywords to outrank your competition! For free!

Our friends over at SEMrush have laid out the exact steps to turn the Google Keyword Planner into your secret SEO keywords weapon.

Check it out here!

SOCIAL MEDIA​

Meta Building Decentralized Text-only Twitter-Killer​

This won't come as a big shock, but Twitter has been sucking hard lately. While people consider whether or not they want to stick with the sinking ship, or jump to some exciting new alternative... yet another social media giant is preparing to enter the arena!

Meta is confirmed to be working on a text-only, decentralized (think Mastodon) social network.

Although I've never been a big Instagram fan, I still liked to include photos with my tweets when the mood suited me, so I'm not sure that a text-only social network is necessarily the best option for me.

Don't be surprised if the ability to send photos becomes one of those famous blue checkmark add-ons that these companies are now trying to incorporate into their business models.

CONTENT MARKETING​

23 Content Marketing Tools You 100% Need​

Neil Patel has been in the industry for a long time, so when he says that you 100% need a tool for your content marketing, you bet that I sit up and take note.

What's better than 1 tool? How about 23?

We humans love lists with weird numbers. So get ready for 23 of the best have tools that you need for your content marketing.

This is a great list! Most of them I've heard of, and are either using, or might have a competitor... but I'll admit, there were a couple that I hadn't considered.

Take a look, and let me know what tools you can't do without for your content marketing!

AI​

Looking for the Perfect Browser Extension for ChatGPT?​

ChatGPT isn't going away, so we might as well embrace the fact that the bots have won, and accept our new overlords.

The best way to do that is with a browser extension!

As good as ChatGPT is at writing "I'm Sorry" poems for your wife after you forgot your anniversary again, the tool's interface is seriously lacking.

That's where 3rd party browser extensions come in. Fire up these badboys with your Chrome or Edge browser, and ChatGPT in style!

And add that date to your calendar.

INTERWEB NUGGETS​

If you're a short form video content creator, and you put all your eggs into Facebook Reels, you're probably not very happy with Meta right now. They recently announced that they will no longer be paying influencers for Reels. But you can still generate some ad revenue! Yah!
😵‍💫
Have you ever wondered what the first registered web domain name was? Symbolics.com. Waaaay back on March 15, 1985. Check out their site for a list of the first 100 domain names. And no, sex.com didn't make the list! Ah.. remember when the internet was simpler place?

Want to Build a Profitable Affiliate Campaign Fast?

THEN CHECK US OUT!

DayJob Hacks Sponsored Articles - The Quickest Way to Build Your Audience​

Sponsored articles in The DayJob Hacks newsletter are your opportunity to share your work and get noticed by thousands of potential clients. Drop us a line today, and let's get your message out there!

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter