• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Marketing News This Week - April 27, 2023

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score

Spring is in the Air!​

Have you noticed anything new lately? The lack of white stuff on the ground? The little flowers peeking through the soil? That extra little bounce in your step?

Well maybe that last one is just me.

It's springtime! And it actually feels like it's springtime.

This is the season of rebirth, and it's a great time to take stock of your online business and see what opportunities you have that are waiting to burst out of nowhere.

Quote of the Day: "If You Are Curious, You Will Find the Puzzles Around You. If You Are Determined, You Will Solve Them"

–Ernő Rubik

FROM THE FORUMS​

Using AI to Identify Negative Keywords!​

We have a great new thread started in the Powerhouse Affiliate forum, covering the use of AI to identify negative keywords.

You could sort through thousands of search terms yourself, and try to remove all the negative keywords.

That doesn't sound like an overly exciting use of your time, though, does it?

Or, you could train ChatGPT to do the heavy lifting for you, and spend your time doing more productive things, like binge watching The Blacklist before the final series starts.

Here's a snippet from the forum thread. Spoiler Alert. The answer is yes.

Click here to go directly to this thread, and don't forget to check out the Powerhouse Affiliate forums. We have an amazing community with marketers of all skills and knowledge levels.

SEO​

What Are the Different Types of Featured Snippets?​

If you want to get noticed in the SERPS, there's no better spot to be than Google's coveted Featured Snippets.

Google displays Featured Snippets to answer user questions quickly and directly.

If you can earn one of those placements, you're golden!

SEMrush wants to help get your content optimized for the Featured Snippets. Check out their article on the 4 types of snippets and how to get your articles to the front of the line!

SOCIAL MEDIA​

Advertisers Slow to Return to Twitter Despite Musk’s Claims​

Looks like I'm not the only one getting fed up with Elon Musk's Twitter. Despite the chief blow-hard's claims, there's plenty of research to show that advertisers are not fighting to come back to the platform.

“An emailed request for comment to Twitter, which no longer has a communications team, returned an automated reply with a poop emoji.”

It's hard for me to argue with that level of maturity.

Check out the full article at SearchEngineLand.

MARKETING / AI​

Top 7 Disadvantages of Using AI in Digital Marketing​

It's official! AI is the greatest thing since sliced bread, right?

But that if that bread was.. say... pumpernickel?

I'd argue that's not a very high bar to overcome.

Seems Neil Patel might agree with me, as he's posted a list of the top 7 disadvantages of using AI in digital marketing.

If you're concerned that the robots might be preparing to take over, then you'll definitely want to check this out. If you're ok with swearing allegiance to our new AI overlords, you might still find this interesting.
😃

INTERWEB NUGGETS​

I always wanted a Motorola Razr back in the day. Unfortunately they were always priced out of my reach, so I had to make due with the trusty Nokia clunker. But it looks like I might get my chance again, as Motorola is preparing to release not one, but two, folding Razr smart phones.

Want to Build a Profitable Affiliate Campaign Fast?

THEN CHECK US OUT!

DayJob Hacks Sponsored Articles - The Quickest Way to Build Your Audience​

Sponsored articles in The DayJob Hacks newsletter are your opportunity to share your work and get noticed by thousands of potential clients. Drop us a line today, and let's get your message out there!

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush