• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

{lpurl} on Google

optimizepress

anthonyhusband

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to properly use the {lpurl} in the tracking template for Google ads?

?url={lpurl}

⬆⬆⬆

I've been trying to use it like this, I'm not sure if this is correct or not.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I never use it so cant help you there. I track my campaigns using the urk suffiux which just adds tracking info to the end of my urls in my ads.
Screenshot_2.jpg

anthonyhusband

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I never use it so cant help you there. I track my campaigns using the urk suffiux which just adds tracking info to the end of my urls in my ads. View attachment 14479
Yea, I'm having big trouble trying to track it with a tracker.

So does the tracking data show on Google's platform?

How do you split test landing pages?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Yea, I'm having big trouble trying to track it with a tracker.

So does the tracking data show on Google's platform?

How do you split test landing pages?
What tracker are you using?

The tracking data does show in Google but I sometimes use MV Lab from CPV lab to measure the lp performance and split test on the fly with a rotator script. (but this is technically against google terms)

Google and Facebook both require parallel tracking, meaning no redirects allowed. (more traffic platforms will move to this)

This makes it difficult to split test on the fly because most trackers are set up to redirect to each lp at a certain percentage.

So the only way to do it within the terms of these traffic sources is to set up experiments on these platforms. Both FB and google have ability to run experiments.

anthonyhusband

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I'm using Adsbridge, but I may purchase CPV lab and try the method that you're using.

I'll try using Google's experiments first and see how it goes.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter