• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Looking for a Native ads Pro

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds interesting.
  1. Could you provide more details on the DSP platform's capabilities, especially in terms of integration with Connected TV/OTT environments? Regarding the CPM model for display ads, could you share some insights into the typical CPM rates, or conversion rates for campaigns targeted through your platform?
  2. In terms of partnership structure, are there specific arrangements or models you're considering?

cory_schop

Premium Member
Reaction score
We can target dog owners, There are 47 Million in the US, but obviously need to narrow that down, prob to women, income, and credit. You could target keywords on banner ad with small all the breeds. I would think Connected TV and Online Video would be the best methods to sell your product. Retargeting as well.
Appreciate the insight. I'm low on stock atm but will keep it in mind for the future. How would it work? Do I pay you a flat fee or are you looking for advertisers that pay you on a CPA basis?

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush