• Join us free at PowerhouseAffiliate.com. You can also upgrade for our Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.

Limited Time Offer: Get 1 Year Free Subscription for Canva Premium

zoe

Administrator
You already know what Canva is capable of, and that's why you are here. Someone shared with me a link that allows you to subscribe for Canva Premium for an year. Pretty cool, no?

Just hurry up and signup before there is no more slot left.

csb521169

Premium Member
Worked for me! I was logged in to my 30-day free trial and it upgraded me, surprised. It's a cool tool. I can do almost anything with Photoshop, so I thought that I wouldnt wind up liking Canva much, but it is actually a big time-saver because it has the right template sizes for all the different social media headers, posts, profile pics etc and enough variety to put something together quickly and keep going with more important stuff. Canva saves me time, and you just saved me some $$. THank you and have a great weekend!

PS I did a showcase of some of the domain names that I have, and I used Canva for all the graphics. It's here: https://zonebrokers.com/

Reactions: zoe

csb521169

Premium Member
Zoe- thanks to you I had a good chuckle about 40 times this past week -- the Canva premium subscription works great, the only difference from the trial version is that when I go to save something I've created, the default setting is "Show this to teacher" LOL an option that I haven't used in almost 40 yrs!! Thanks again PS I will post in a separate thread too, but if you want to see the domain names that I posted to my showcase, they are here: Zonebrokers.com

zoe

Administrator
haha, this is actually nostalgic. glad to know that you are getting the best out of it. Do share your templates as well i.e. what you have created so far, just to inspire others here in the community.