• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Landing Page Builder Recommendation.

optimizepress

guillyaffi

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know a cheap landing page builder that I can upload my landing pages to and modify them, also one that allows me to use Amazon Web Services (AWS) to host the Website ?

Any recommendation is much appreciated !

Cheers !

haha36

Reaction score
Go with landerbolt, you can download any landing page and edit it as you wish and also upload - monthly payment
if you want something that is free try system.io, good thing about it is that it's free and you can also collect emails and send emails to your subscribers if you do decide to collect emails

Last edited:

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score

guillyaffi

Reaction score
I actually have tried Landerbolt before. I don't really know if they improved but when I used it they usually took a long time to execute changes and edits to the websites. And sometimes the changes wouldn't be made, which was particularly worrying when I was trying to edit the offer URL.

Also their hosting wasn't the fastest !

On that page, has anyone ever tried Landerlab ?

Cheers !

haha36

Reaction score
Last time I used Landerbolt everything was fine, sometimes you have to use incognito mode to see the changes you edited for some reason they won't load if you already loaded the page before.
I would recommend you to use system.io first if you are thinking about Landerlab, you might you system.io and really like it - test it it's free, if it doesn't suit your needs then try Landerlab but it seems to have the same options as system.io

getmixy

Expired Membership
Reaction score
what do you like the most about landerbolt?
Sorry I mean't landerlab not landerbolt. My bad.

Landerlab is simple to use. Lot's of templates. Great support. One click uploads to the cloud. Lots of functionality like back button redirect scripts and geo token replacement.

guillyaffi

Reaction score
Sorry I mean't landerlab not landerbolt. My bad.

Landerlab is simple to use. Lot's of templates. Great support. One click uploads to the cloud. Lots of functionality like back button redirect scripts and geo token replacement.
That's great to know, thanks a lot mate.

haha36

Reaction score
That's great to know, thanks a lot mate.
I would honestly recommend to try and use the free option and see if it's any good it might be just what you need, you can collect emails and create a landing page they also have some landing page templates

guillyaffi

Reaction score
I would honestly recommend to try and use the free option and see if it's any good it might be just what you need, you can collect emails and create a landing page they also have some landing page templates
Thanks heaps for the reply mate! For that I have been using Clickfunnels for the past year, the reason I wanted a cheap LP builder is so that I can rip some pages from the internet make some modifications and split test them against the pages I've already created myself. Have you tried Systeme.io, how does it hold against clickfunnels ?

Thanks Again ! Cheers

haha36

Reaction score
Thanks heaps for the reply mate! For that I have been using Clickfunnels for the past year, the reason I wanted a cheap LP builder is so that I can rip some pages from the internet make some modifications and split test them against the pages I've already created myself. Have you tried Systeme.io, how does it hold against clickfunnels ?

Thanks Again ! Cheers
Didn't use it much but the user interface is easy and i didn't notice any lag or issues, but I haven't hosted a landing page and worked with them yet but i will surely use it at some point

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush