• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Just 1 Word Can Drastically Change Your Campaign

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are not constantly testing then you could be leaving money on the table.

Split testing should be a standard approach and it doesn't have to be crazy tests.

I wanted to share this CPV Lab pro data from a search campaign I am running and just show how one tiny little change can make a big difference.

As you can see I have an LP1 which is my "control page" and I now test against it at 10% of the traffic. All I do is test little things at this point like change the headline on the lander, change the main image, or change the call to action...I only make one change at a time and test.

headline.jpg

All I did was change the headline from

"Stop the Pain..."

to

"Faster Pain Relief."

These are the exact headlines.

The first one has been outperforming most tests. Even when I add in more elaborate headlines the simple "Stop the Pain..." wins.

So know this...

I typically would move on from the headline once I have one that outperforms after a few tests... then start testing another part of the page.

This is key when testing. Some people make multiple changes and this opens up a whole world of possible combinations of what actually made the page better.

I will only test a completely different page at the start of my campaigns and usually, within the first couple of days, I can see which page is winning and then start testing the parts of that page...

Hope this helps.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush