• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Joining a CPA Network

optimizepress
Reaction score
I've gone through lesson 2 in the performance marketer course. I don't have any social media, so I don't know about my chances of getting into something like MaxBounty.

In the video lesson, it was mentioned that Vault Media accepts Powerhouse members. When I go to the Vault Media site and click login, it takes me to a blank page that says "Bad Request". How do I apply for the network?

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I suggest try MaxBounty for the time being.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Do I have a shot at getting in without a Facebook account?
If you call them and reach out after you apply you may be able to get an account. You could also try Affiliati network who is a bit more lenient.

shigeki

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Actually, I did an interview today using the Powerhouse Affiliate link:

They accepted me. The rep from Maxbounty (Ryan) was very friendly and helpful.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great advice Joey. After I find a product to promote and send them my application, I'll give them a call. 👍

That's good to hear shigeki. Now we know for sure it's possible.

After going on Max Bounty and seeing what they look for in an application, I didn't see anything about requiring a facebook account. It seems it's more of an added bonus that was recommended to us to further increase our chances.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter