• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Is this a Viable Niche?

optimizepress

HeatherL

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hi guys , I'm a newbie although I've been interested in affiliate marketing since 2000 and never pursued it. I do have a niche website that is about 6 months old. It is all about the carnivore diet which I guess you can say is a subset of keto. Yeaterday I took a look around clickbank and only found 2 products relating to the carnivore diet. I googled carnivore diet in incognito mode and only 1 ad came up. I'm a little worried I need to change my niche and all the work I've done will go down the drain. So I'm looking for an experienced opinion as to whether this is a viable niche to pursue. If it is, the first thing I plan to do is change the name to have "carnivore diet" somewhere in it, because right now it is just my name dot com.

If I don't choose the above as my niche, the 2nd thing I am interested in is productivity/time management. Initial thoughts on the viability of this or should I somehow niche that topic down even more?

Lastly, I think a law of attraction/ manifesting blog. I did find a good amount of products in clickbank for this topic, with high gravity.. I'm interested in it. The only thing with this one is I don't see any Google ads.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
First of all you may not be seeing google ads for these products because of your location.

I am not sure where you are but many advertisers may not target that area. You could perhaps try finding competitor websites related to yours then search that domain on Similarweb.com and see how active they are. Also you should search the Facebook Ads library and check to see if any pages are running ads in any country related to your topics.

All of your topics are good. Anything related to diet will work with the right marketing. Anything related to saving money (AKA Time is Money) will work. Anything related to love and relationships will work. :)

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter