• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Is the Baby Development Niche Good?

optimizepress
M

moody_charles

Hey guys! I am a newbie and looking to get into a good niche. I have heard that the baby development niche is a super profitable niche growing at about $66.8B. Just confirming if this is true and should i get into taking a piece of this niche and try to make a killing?

Superx

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes it looks like a very interesting niche definitely worth a try. You won't know until you test.

M

moody_charles

Could I use the current business in a box module and make a good profit ?

P

powerpub

The business in a box is great for setting up squeeze pages and gives you content that you can give away in exchange for emails. You may be able to sell it bUT probably be better to use the content as opt in bait

P

powerpub

As for the baby development niche which angle or offers do you think would work?

M

moody_charles

I am not too sure, still doing some research but i think i would stick with the health & Beauty / Skincare niche and use the business in a box as optin bait

M

moody_charles

I also applied to vaultmedia to see what kinda offers in that niche i could find but i haven't got accepted as yet so progress is a little slow

P

powerpub

I also applied to vaultmedia to see what kinda offers in that niche i could find but i haven't got accepted as yet so progress is a little slow

you wouldnt find baby development niche in most cpa networks. I would recommend clickbank.com

M

moody_charles

i will leave the baby niche for now and try skin care since its recommended. About to purchase my domain

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Skin care is big and the trial offers are easy to convert with the right traffic.

M

moody_charles

I need a in depth tutorial how to set up everything with in that niche

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
It might be tough to find a niche specific tutorial but the Affiliate Business Program will show specifically how to set up an entire lead capture funnel in the make money niche. But it can be applied to any niche at all. It also gets into showing specific traffic examples which again can be applied to any niche.

P

powerpub

its in process of being updated and wont be available till June 29.

C

christian_vanhee

No Title

To give you an idea what's possible

Attachments

• photo1503.png
    photo1503.png
    160.6 KB · Views: 113

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter