• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Is Clickcease Worth The Investment?

optimizepress

clearmachine

Moderator & Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone. Does anyone use clickcease or similar products etc?

Thoughts and experiences are appreciated!

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Haven't tried yet, but looking forward to some reviews from our community.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I would never use it and would argue it is a waste of money. I have seen a few google experts test it and showed that their amount of actual leads dropped.

Here is the main thing I find interesting...

This company claims to exclude invalid IPs and block fake clicks from google ads. They do this by connecting to your google ads account and reading all of the data...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ok so if thats not scary in itself, do I really think this company can detect invalid ips and fake clicks better than Google can ?

NO.

But if anyone has real data to prove me wrong I would eat raisins.....

clearmachine

Moderator & Team Member
Reaction score
Haha. Thanks for the candid response. This all makes sense. I have been getting pounded by ads using fear tactics and I almost drank the koolaid.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush