• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Introducing myself

optimizepress

pblazek

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I'm excited to be here and ready to learn. I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to everyone. I am Patricia. I work full time as a Paralegal but have always been intrigued with anything entrepreneur in nature. I am here to learn the skills necessary to actually make profits with affiliate marketing. No doubt, I definitely have a learning curve to get past. There is so much to learn here. Any suggestions on where to start to get off to a quicker start?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the group! I usually recommend people start with the first course and then from there start to craft yourself your own action plan. Feel free to ask if the action plan makes sense. Everyone does things differently, and often there is no one way that is right or wrong.

There are really a few different approaches from there.

You could continue with content marketing (develop a blog or online presence in whatever niche you choose) and try to get free traffic to your website. From there you could move into scaling by using paid traffic.

Some people prefer to go directly into paid traffic and start building out campaigns by testing offers and traffic sources. (the traffic course, and the performance marketing course can help there)

Sample paid traffic campaigns are also in the case studies section.

I know there is a lot of info in here - the best bet is to really build out your own action plan by looking at the information in here.

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community Patricia.
You seem very passionate and ambitious and I wish you good luck with your learning and goals.

Feel free to drop your questions whenever you feel like.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush