• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Insurance Offers Seem to Work Well on Tik Tok.

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
People are always looking for good deals on insurance.

I recently started running Tik Tok Ads. I hired 3 actors to do ads for me and I also created my own ads. Ill share one ad in this post.

Auto insurance had the best results, it doesn’t take much for a person to complete a CPA offer that relates to insurance, especially the car insurance market.

In most cases, all that is required is a short survey, name, address, email address and telephone number and you are paid for the lead.

The leads for insurance offers range from $9 all the way up to $30, it all depends on how much information is needed on the form, and the type of insurance offer.

In general, auto insurance leads pay much lower than health or life insurance leads. An average car insurance lead will pay you around $9 per lead. So if you try this on Tik Tok you really need to boost your CTR and get click costs down.

Direct linking seems to be the way to go on these offers or the instant pages.

Has anyone else been testing tik tok? I would love to hear your experience. This campaign is getting close to profit but its still pretty much breaking even...

tiktok.jpg

Sample Ad:

thintand

Expired Membership
Reaction score
yes i'm doing solar with tiktok right now and got good results in terms of ad performance. However my aff network did setup wrong areas (T1-T5) and I lost about 1000$ conversions because most traffic was from T5 areas in the US which equals 0$ payouts. now they recommend me to target only zip codes but that's not possible on Tiktok. I really don't know what to do, Is solar a hard vertical to work with or am I just unlucky? The network I'm with is actually a reputable one and my aff manager tries the best but so far we could not find a suitable offer for my traffic. Do you have any idea recommendations how to proceed?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
yes i'm doing solar with tiktok right now and got good results in terms of ad performance. However my aff network did setup wrong areas (T1-T5) and I lost about 1000$ conversions because most traffic was from T5 areas in the US which equals 0$ payouts. now they recommend me to target only zip codes but that's not possible on Tiktok. I really don't know what to do, Is solar a hard vertical to work with or am I just unlucky? The network I'm with is actually a reputable one and my aff manager tries the best but so far we could not find a suitable offer for my traffic. Do you have any idea recommendations how to proceed?
Typically with Solar they only accept certain Zips. Some pay higher than others. The high sun states pay the best. Maybe you can see if you can do state targetting rather than zip and make it work.

richard1

Premium Member
Reaction score
What type of ads would you run for health? I’m an insurance agent, I want to generate leads to sell them insurance. But I don’t really know which way to market which would be more effective. I’m still in the process of setting up my authority site.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
What type of ads would you run for health? I’m an insurance agent, I want to generate leads to sell them insurance. But I don’t really know which way to market which would be more effective. I’m still in the process of setting up my authority site.
Are you trying to get leads for Health Insurance Offers? I would spend some time searching the tiktok creatives library.

richard1

Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you trying to get leads for Health Insurance Offers? I would spend some time searching the tiktok creatives library.
No, I’m trying to generate leads so I can call them and sell them health insurance. Trying to figure out which would be a better route to go which would generate higher quality leads.

I’m spending anywhere between $500-$800 a week on health leads from vendors. But they are shared between so many people that they are actually put off the process of buying insurance.

so that’s why I’m trying to figure out which way would better. PPC, native. I’ll be sure to check out tik tok.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
No, I’m trying to generate leads so I can call them and sell them health insurance. Trying to figure out which would be a better route to go which would generate higher quality leads.

I’m spending anywhere between $500-$800 a week on health leads from vendors. But they are shared between so many people that they are actually put off the process of buying insurance.

so that’s why I’m trying to figure out which way would better. PPC, native. I’ll be sure to check out tik tok.
If that's the case I would consider Facebook ads. Create your own prequalifyng funnel or quiz then capture their phone number. You could also consider doing inbound calls. So your ads trigger them to call you. You could use a tracker like Ringba.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter