• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Im New Here

optimizepress

mustafam100

Reaction score
Hey my name is Mustafa Molley

Im 25, born in Atlantic City, New Jersey. I traveling across the United states as very young boy, east coast & west coast living experience. I currently live in Hattiesburg, Mississippi now not too far from Gulport :)

Ive been working hard the last few years at my 9-5 job at a factory here in Mississipppi before they laid me off for no good reason. One day they just said, "i dont work for them anymore the next day".

That day made me realize something & very important
"There's never going to be better person or company to work for than working for yourself".

I have never made a full time income before. I have very little experience now but growing in the process.

Im making this post to today just introduce myself & to keep track of my results

Thanks

Mustafa Molley

P.S - As a beginner what should be my main focus starting out ???

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the group! As a beghinner I would focus on just learning how to deliver good content online and how to monetize a blog. That is our first free course. By having something you built yourself its a stepping stone that not only proves you are willing to take the necessary steps to get into this, but also gets you ready for generating traffic, and building a list.

mustafam100

Reaction score
Welcome to the group! As a beghinner I would focus on just learning how to deliver good content online and how to monetize a blog. That is our first free course. By having something you built yourself its a stepping stone that not only proves you are willing to take the necessary steps to get into this, but also gets you ready for generating traffic, and building a list.
Yes understood
& Thanks for the feedback

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush