• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

i need help regarding the landing page.

optimizepress

geostrata

Reaction score
Hey guys

I need help regarding the landing page.
As I understood for push notifications we have to use an icon, banner, (pre-lander - optimal- I will), and Landing Page.
Now the LP has to be the one from the offer with the contact form and just imbed my link or I have to create a new one.

I'm a new breed or newbie (as newbie as it gets)

Regards

zoe

Premium Member
Staff member
Reaction score
It is good to have your own landing page for tons of reasons. It gives you control over convincing users before they purchase the product/service, as well as give you higher chances of getting more sales through SEO. Additional benefit is, your ads can have higher acceptability rate in popular ads platforms.

geostrata

Reaction score
Hey Zoe
Thank you for your fast response, and second, what's the link for the website builder that Joy says in one of his videos?
i don't remember which video is!!

Regards

geostrata

Reaction score
Hey Joey i have one more question
the Variables are Blocked for the offer that i would like to promote (1128)

I stack with the contact form where i can find one i try to scrape the page but i can't get the contact form ...... i feel like a dog hunting its own tail.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
In your Vault account you can ask your affiliate manager by emailing or getting in touch with them via Skype - or you could also request offers by submitting a ticket to the helpdesk inside Powerhouse Affiliate members area.

geostrata

Reaction score
Hey Joey
can you please tell me what are the most important plugins to have (apart optimize press I will get it from your link) for WordPress
Thank's

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Joey
can you please tell me what are the most important plugins to have (apart optimize press I will get it from your link) for WordPress
Thank's

Wordfence
Really Simple SSL
Rank Math or Yoast SEO
Akismet
Contact 7

Are my standard plugins.

zoe

Premium Member
Staff member
Reaction score
You may also add