• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

I Lost All the Money My Dad Gave Me for College

optimizepress

abdulla

Reaction score
I recently funded my voluum dsp account with $20,000 via direct deposit of the money my dad gave me for college but I did not know I had an active campaign running but not spending anything because my balance was empty so as soon as the 20k hit my account all my money was wasted overnight on a broken URL as shown in the screenshot below.
Screenshot 2021-08-02 191605.jpg

I have tried talking to my account manager to try to get a refund but that did not work. I am so depressed. I don't know what to do. Please help me.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Holy fuck bro...this is terrible I am sorry to hear...

So many questions why tho.... like why put 20K into a platform unless you know the campaign is working already...

abdulla

Reaction score
hahaha I was joking I didn't actually lose 20k. I made the screenshot like that by using inspect element.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
hahaha I was joking I didn't actually lose 20k. I made the screenshot like that by using inspect element.
Haha i didnt know it was april fools but save that one for 2022

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter