• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

How To Reduce Facebook Ad Costs By Implementing This Under-The-Radar Technique.

optimizepress

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you’re already doing consistent numbers and have profitable creative(s), you’ll be able to use this info.

If you’re not doing consistent numbers or you’re still searching for the winning product you won’t be able to use this info BUT DON’T skip this post because when you start making $$$ you’ll what to know I said.

Remember all the people that bought from you?

Why not send them an email telling them to leave a beautiful review/testimonial on your best performing ad.
This will do wonders for you. People who already bought and used your product have ‘hopefully experience a positive result.
Ask them to leave a review on your ad (give them something in return) because other people who have not bought it will see a bunch of reviews/testimonials and think “well damn… a lot of people say this product will help me with my problem. I must try it”.
Follow this blueprint (this is how I do it)

Identify the winning ad.

Create a new segment of people (in your email software) who bought (specific product) in the last 30 or 40 days.
Send them an email (and within that email the link of the ad) asking for a review.

You can get very technical and create a new segment of people who have not read your email, so you can send it again next week or add them to a specific flow.

That’s literally it.

This 30min to 1 hour of work per month drastically reduced my ads cost and increased my profitability.
If you found value in this I would appreciate a like on this post

Have any questions? Let’s talk below.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter