• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

How much budget do i need?

optimizepress

applemit

Expired Membership
Reaction score
What is the minimum budget I need to start my CPA business?

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
TBH, you can begin it even from something like $20/d, the more is better though. However, it is not just the budget that is needed, but a sense of selection and optimization as well. What do you want to achieve? what is your niche?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah in theory you could start for free.... once you get into paid traffic though you need enough money to test multiple different things to find where you can improve. It's hard to give a number because there are sooo many factors to consider.

For example, You could be running a high ticket $1000 CPA offer on Linked in Ads and perhaps it is in the investing niche - you would need thousands of dollars to test this.

or maybe you get paid $12 per lead and the offer has an epc of $2 in the finance niche, and you found a source of cheap traffic on google search....here you only need less than a couple hundred to test...

applemit

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Yeah in theory you could start for free.... once you get into paid traffic though you need enough money to test multiple different things to find where you can improve. It's hard to give a number because there are sooo many factors to consider.

For example, You could be running a high ticket $1000 CPA offer on Linked in Ads and perhaps it is in the investing niche - you would need thousands of dollars to test this.

or maybe you get paid $12 per lead and the offer has an epc of $2 in the finance niche, and you found a source of cheap traffic on google search....here you only need less than a couple hundred to test...

Can I promote clickbank products with push ads?

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter