• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

How much are an ok CTR value and a good CTR value for a push campaign?

optimizepress

tonegawa

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'd like to know, in a push campaign, how much are an ok CTR value and a good CTR value for the 3 basic elements:

1) an ok CTR for the banner and a good CTR for the banner
2) an ok CTR for the landing page and a good CTR for the landing page
3) an ok CTR for the offer and a good CTR for the offer (after the final landing page click)

I need to know these values in order to understand when I should keep an element because it has good stats and when I should remove it.

Thanks

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'd like to know, in a push campaign, how much are an ok CTR value and a good CTR value for the 3 basic elements:

1) an ok CTR for the banner and a good CTR for the banner
2) an ok CTR for the landing page and a good CTR for the landing page
3) an ok CTR for the offer and a good CTR for the offer (after the final landing page click)

I need to know these values in order to understand when I should keep an element because it has good stats and when I should remove it.

Thanks
Hi which ad platform are you using?

1. The ads manager should be able to tell you these values based on the data they see.
2. LP CTR again really depends on devices, what you are promoting and how you are getting people to click through. Are you using a survey? or spin wheel or what?
3. How are you measuring the offer CTR? Is it your own offer?

tonegawa

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have not started yet. I just wanted to have a guideline on what are acceptable numbers and what are not
Hi which ad platform are you using?

1. The ads manager should be able to tell you these values based on the data they see.
2. LP CTR again really depends on devices, what you are promoting and how you are getting people to click through. Are you using a survey? or spin wheel or what?
3. How are you measuring the offer CTR? Is it your own offer

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush