• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

How many affiliate campaigns do you actualy test before finding a winner?

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I am posting this cause I actually want to know how many tests people do before they find a winner...

I can tell you for myself I have tested hundreds of campaigns over the years.

By campaigns I mean testing an offer, a couple landing pages, multiple ads, and an angle.

If that doesn't work I start over with maybe new offers and new angles and would consider that a new campaign.

I can honestly say the old "test 20 and find 1 winner rule" is not the case. I can say more like 30 or 40 tests before finding something profitable.

Finding something scalable can take even more tests.

I can drastically reduce this number of tests by spying using tools readily available.

For example for my search ads I am using spyfu and semrush.

Just thought I would ask the community...how many tests have you done, and have you found any tricks to reduce amount of testing to find winners?

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As for as my experience is concerned, I do the same, doing split tests multiple times keep different things fixed at a time and trying different variables. SEMrush and other tools are real time saver here, but still at times I do the tests, like getting the best ad copies and keywords from tools, and using it in different regions on different time-schedules to test which works better among them.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter