• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

How do you guys detect bots on native?

optimizepress

haha36

Reaction score
Hey everyone I want to start using native ads more, anyone has any idea how to deal with bots?
@joeybabbs you talked about this on your videos can you elaborate more?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi you can send your widget ids to Google Analytics and watch for high bounce rate and remove the widgets...or set up obscure links in the header no human would click....if someone clicks that link its likely a bot.

haha36

Reaction score
Hi you can send your widget ids to Google Analytics and watch for high bounce rate and remove the widgets...or set up obscure links in the header no human would click....if someone clicks that link its likely a bot.
I didn't start yet doing a bit of research as I attempted doing native last time and didn't have great results so I stopped, what kind of offers you think would work best CPA or commission based offer?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't start yet doing a bit of research as I attempted doing native last time and didn't have great results so I stopped, what kind of offers you think would work best CPA or commission based offer?
I have most success with lead generation offers. Ecom was really hot before the economy started slipping and supply chain issues arent helping.

haha36

Reaction score
I have most success with lead generation offers. Ecom was really hot before the economy started slipping and supply chain issues arent helping.
Im thinking to create a small niche blog and simply drive traffic to it rather than a single landing page haven't done that before

numbersguy2525

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on using a company like ClickCease by CHEQ for detecting bots? I see them advertising on Facebook and other locations.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on using a company like ClickCease by CHEQ for detecting bots? I see them advertising on Facebook and other locations.
I have never used them for the fear of false positives. I use a lot of google ads but I track my ads and watch manually, and trust Google has better fraud detection. Here was a good video from Kyle Sullerud on Clickfraud:

rangol

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hey, Any recommendation on a service or code script that blocks bots/spy tools from scraping your LP? I noticed that the spy tools neither adplexity nor anstrex arent showing many placements and LPs , I guess some use services or scrip on their LP to block it.

Last edited:

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, Any recommendation on a service or code script that blocks bots/spy tools from scraping your LP? I noticed that the spy tools neither adplexity nor anstrex arent showing many placements and LPs , I guess some use services or scrip on their LP to block it.
Many trackers have this ability including Voluum.

rangol

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hi, Do you know maybe how much voluum is charging additional for the bot detection tool?
Their basic charge is $89 for up to 1 million events. On the bot tool plug, they are not mentioned in the price chart.
Thanks

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter