• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

how do I go about with native/push ads.

optimizepress

samantha_berlin

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I joined today and looking forward to learning and hoping to bring in some value.

I started with affiliate marketing about two months ago and started with white hat campaigns in google ads as I didn't want to risk suspension with blackhat campaigns.

So far I am running at loss, I promoted only PPC offers from marketcall mainly home services as their keyword are a little cheaper than insurance or home warranty.

However one of my flight booking campaign started bringing in some good profits but soon it was hit with a suspension. (I think flight booking falls under a grey area although I am not sure.)

Now I am looking to promote offers through native/push ads so my question is what should I be promoting?
sweepstakes or email submit?
I would be using richpush/taboola

now email submit are ofcourse easier to convert but people who have experience running these offers what should I expect realistically and how long until I reach breakeven point?

And should I be direct linking for either of these offers or build a prelander?

As someone left with $2000 to invest in these offers any tips would be appreciated that would atleast help me breakeven.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
You definitely should not be trying low payout sweeps on native. Push ads maybe but it is not as easy as it seems.

@marketcall has posted some great case studies in this forum so I would search for more ideas.

Some of the areas to focuss I would suggest right now looking at finance, crypto, nutra, health and wellness. Typically my best campaigns target people over 40.

samantha_berlin

Reaction score
You definitely should not be trying low payout sweeps on native. Push ads maybe but it is not as easy as it seems.

@marketcall has posted some great case studies in this forum so I would search for more ideas.

Some of the areas to focuss I would suggest right now looking at finance, crypto, nutra, health and wellness. Typically my best campaigns target people over 40.
Since finance,crypto etc are high paying and harder to convert what's the conversion rate like with them?
And how many conversions do you think I should be expecting for spending 2k in native?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Financial lead generation should be 3-6% CR on good placements...assuming you have a decent presell.

As for how many conversions to expect....this question makes it seem like you are unsure exactly how native ads work. I would suggest you watch some case studies and go through our native ads course we have done on native ads and really understand what you are getting into.You can lose it all with no conversions if you do it wrong.

There is a lot to it and there are many steps you need to take before just firing money at native ads.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter