• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

HOT CAMPAIGN - Mosquitron on Native/Social!

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Read below why this is a super opportunity right now in my opinion.

Are you looking to test a new offer that could make some great cash on Native Ads and Facebook? Completely Whitehat.

The Mosquitron is a ecommerce offer that is sells like hotcakes every year and it does extremely well on native and social media with advertorials, video sales laterrs and listicles. It accepts ALL GEOS!

It is inside Vaultmedia and it is public so you don't need to apply to run. It has multiple links available for checkout, advertorial and different presells you can test.

Offer ID 1134
Payout $48 per sale - but this can go higher with proven quality.

The method some people use on native is target all countries and english language only. (assuming your lander is in english). The check out pages also can automatically change to the users target language.

As many know we are entering into mosquito season but it is different than any other season before.

People are much more paranoid now about virus spread. I have yet to see this angle anywhere so I think it could be really fresh and you would be ahead of the curve with better conversions.

I am not saying you should go out and start an advertorial about how the mosquitron will stop corona, but you could mention all the benefits of this device and how less exposure to mosquitoes "could reduce risk of contracting any viruses from mosquito bites".

Here is a list of top countries to target:

United States
Singapore
Italy
Spain
Bahrain
United Kingdom

Demo - Older people both genders

Ads Headlines:
-New Device Design Stops Mosquitoes - More Important than Ever!
-Keep an insect-free house with this insects killer device (no chemicals)
-Amazing device uses UV light to get rid of insects. This idea is GENIUS!
-Prevent mosquitoes with this revolutionary mosquitoes magnet
-Protect yourself from mosquitoes without using harmful chemicals

Check offer description for even more creatives, videos and LP ideas!

faddy7979

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Guys, This info here so much valuable.
Nobody does that, it takes research.
I wish we could have a monthly or every 2 month post like this. It would be super super helpful.
Joey what you say?

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush