• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

hi

optimizepress

moussben1010

Reaction score
hello
a while ago I signed up for the training, during that time I was making my site . it's a site that reviews all kinds of massagers.
Now that I've launched it and it's more or less finished and just need to feed it with articles, I'm going to focus on building a site in the affiliate marketing niche.
If you have any advice for me, I'm all ears.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I think this is an excellent opportunity to target the french language and get some traffic from SEO. The competition will be much less I think in this language so keep going! BTW something I noticed minor - your favicon needs to change to your brand.

moussben1010

Reaction score
I think this is an excellent opportunity to target the french language and get some traffic from SEO. The competition will be much less I think in this language so keep going! BTW something I noticed minor - your favicon needs to change to your brand.
thank you for the advice(y)(y)(y)
I will make this favicon right now

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter