• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Hi

optimizepress

jumper

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Use to do affiliate marketing with PPC thirteen years ago. Made 90k for a couple of months on government grant offers before it was shut down when Obama came into office. Didn't know
how to transition over to other offers - it was difficult since Yahoo and Google were clamping down on PPC affiliates at the time and gave me a hard time in other areas. I just lost interest because of the difficulty and continued my brick and mortar businesses.

Last year, my brick and mortar businesses got killed with the virus (and my wife recently divorced me) , so I am driving Uber till I get something else going. So that is why I am here. I've made money in affiliate marketing before, so I know it can be done again.

Last edited:

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome man. Hope things turn around for you. You may have been gone a while...BUT There is more opportunity now for affiliates to make money. Best of luck!

jumper

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Thanks brother. One step at a time. Looking foward in studying your courses; seems solid so far.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush