• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum.

optimizepress

abdulla

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum.

I have decided I would join an affiliate forum so I could learn more about this industry called affiliate marketing.

I am 15 and have been doing affiliate marketing for a few months now and I have been making money online since I was 14.

I have always hated school and got bad grades so I found something better to do with my life with is making money online.

My short-term goal is to get the native ads I have recently started to be profitable, optimized, and scaled.

My mid-term goal is to become a millionaire at 18.

My long-term goal is to have a software company.

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Abdulla.

You made a good decision in such an early age. The way you introduced yourself indicates you have great clarity in terms of goal and approach.

Feel free to go through the courses we have in library and don't hesitate in asking questions.

abdulla

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Abdulla.

You made a good decision in such an early age. The way you introduced yourself indicates you have great clarity in terms of goal and approach.

Feel free to go through the courses we have in library and don't hesitate in asking questions.
Thank you zoe for the kind words.

clearmachine

Moderator & Team Member
Reaction score
Hi Abdulla. That is a great goal and nice to meet you. When did you first learn about affiliate marketing?

abdulla

Reaction score
Hi Abdulla. That is a great goal and nice to meet you. When did you first learn about affiliate marketing?
Thank you! @clearmachine I have first heard about affiliate marketing on YouTube then, I figured I would promote a product on google ads and after a little bit of trial and error and money being lost I have mad it work. I would like to know how was your journey like @clearmachine?

clearmachine

Moderator & Team Member
Reaction score
I started about 8 or 9 years ago by helping run campaigns and being an assistant of sorts. What really got me hooked was running FB ads to various BH offers.
I've spent many years doing different affiliate network roles.
Recently I have been learning new social platforms without much success in the last year or so.

abdulla

Reaction score
I started about 8 or 9 years ago by helping run campaigns and being an assistant of sorts. What really got me hooked was running FB ads to various BH offers.
I've spent many years doing different affiliate network roles.
Recently I have been learning new social platforms without much success in the last year or so.
If you stay determined and see what works and what doesn't you will see success soon.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Great goals, and who needs school when you have the internet :)

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter