• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Hi everyone. I’m happy to be here !

optimizepress

elitekashiri

Reaction score
Dear Joey and other Powerhouse Affiliate members, I’m Elite from Zimbabwe, currently based in Seychelles.

I need your opinions and advice. I have been following your videos pertaining Affiliate Marketing. I would say, I’m still a newbie but I think I’m confident enough to try out some offers now. I’ve been planning on running this offer on Google ads but for a beginner I am a bit confused on what strategies to use exactly and also, if this can be a good offer that converts. As a beginner, can this be something I can work on or I need something different? I am planning on focusing mostly on the Dog Vet category under the same offer. Do you think this could be something that pays off, if so, which Google ads strategies do you think one can use to get maximum conversions. Kindly share your advice.

Thanks,
9CB2BBF4-5F88-4F85-89F5-F5537D85208C.jpeg

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes I did a complete video on this exact method.

For google it would be similar - but you will need to really create some good content on how it can help people and maybe try a review style landing page.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter