• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Help with CPA Network Maxweb

optimizepress

kntinhgon

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hi, can someone help me to fill the register form of Maxweb?
After put my name/email/skype, I have to fill the form as the screenshot below:
What will I put to Industry Reference 1 and 2?
About website, can I put my personal blog or I have to build the website that I will use to run the offer before applying?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
If you don't have a reference then you need to have a decent website set up and contact them and tell them your strategy. If you want to show me your blog I will tell you if it will pass. I ran a network for almost a decade.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
I think the blog looks good enough. Just make sure when you register you aren't on a VPN or anything and it helps to use an ail address from your own domain.

As for the reference thing we have never met or done business together so that's what I would tell them when they contact me. So I would not be a good reference.

kntinhgon

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Thank you for your advice, just one more question: Those 2 fields are required, if I don't have anyone to fill in, how should I fill them out?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for your advice, just one more question: Those 2 fields are required, if I don't have anyone to fill in, how should I fill them out?
Well you could try to enter any value. Like (beginner) then immediately contact. them .Next start making friends in the industry- Start with your affiliate managers.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush