• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Help! Optimizing My CPA Spend. Need Pro Tips.

optimizepress

digitalduoelipat

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Gyes

I've got a solid background in social media and content marketing but I'm new to the CPA affiliate world.

I need help with optimizing and spending money.

So, I will pick some offers from Adplexity or Anstrex with all positive parameters and start promoting them.

I read that I need to pay 10X-20X from the payout before optimizing it.

How much must I spend on each metric before deciding to optimize or abandon it?

What are the most critical metrics for optimizing?

On which metrics should I focus at the beginning?

When should I quit?

Any guidance is appreciated.

Master Metrics with CPV One | Explore Comprehensive Digital Marketing Solutions

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Whats with all the links in your post? Is this legit or did you copy-paste it from somewhere?

digitalduoelipat

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Joey.

I asked the same question in Afflift. I need help with optimization. When I put it here I didn't notice the links. I remove them now.
The links in the signature are legit.

Can you give me some tips for optimization please

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I read that I need to pay 10X-20X from the payout before optimizing it.
What type of traffic are you referring to and what optimization do you men that needs 20X CPA?

Craig_Optimizer

Premium Member
Reaction score
In CPA the guideline to spend 10X-20X the payout amount before optimizing is a starting point, not a strict rule also highly depends on traffic and marketing strategy.

If an offer pays $5, you might test with $50 to $100 per Facebook ad to gather enough data. But every offer and audience can behave differently.

For the metrics to focus on initially, keep an eye on:

• Conversion Rate
  • Ad and LP Click-Through Rate
  • Cost Per Acquisition
  • Return on Investment
Begin with these metrics to understand how your campaigns are performing. What works for one offer or audience might not work for another, so keep analyzing your data.

digitalduoelipat

Premium Member
Reaction score
What type of traffic are you referring to and what optimization do you men that needs 20X CPA?

Sorry @joeybabbs

I didn't see your answer

I chose the low payout offer because I am still learning. Before I start optimizing it, I will spend ten or 20+ times more than a payout. For example, if the offer is $0.035, I pay $10

I use PopAds, PopPush, PropellerAds, RichAds, ActiveRevenue as traffic sources

Thanks

digitalduoelipat

Premium Member
Reaction score
In CPA the guideline to spend 10X-20X the payout amount before optimizing is a starting point, not a strict rule also highly depends on traffic and marketing strategy.

If an offer pays $5, you might test with $50 to $100 per Facebook ad to gather enough data. But every offer and audience can behave differently.

For the metrics to focus on initially, keep an eye on:

• Conversion Rate
  • Ad and LP Click-Through Rate
  • Cost Per Acquisition
  • Return on Investment
Begin with these metrics to understand how your campaigns are performing. What works for one offer or audience might not work for another, so keep analyzing your data.
Thank you, @Craig_Optimizer

My problem is which variables to track. (GEO, OS, Browser or...)
Do I need to start optimizing CR or ROI?
Do I need to exclude geos with many conversions but a negative ROI?
Do I need to focus only on the ROI if I have several conversations?
How do you find good publishers and keep them as traffic sources?

Craig_Optimizer

Premium Member
Reaction score
My problem is which variables to track. (GEO, OS, Browser or...)
You would track them all and the platforms you are running on likely have that in place as well as your own tracker.

Do I need to start optimizing CR or ROI?
You would optimize your ads and landing pages and offers based on the conversion rates and ROI.

Do I need to exclude geos with many conversions but a negative ROI?
This is where you need to determine through other data whether you think its the country causing the problem or is it some other thing like the language? The offer checkout? Processing etc...if you think its the country then pause or else optimize the other stuff.

Do I need to focus only on the ROI if I have several conversations?
Not sure I understand this question.

How do you find good publishers and keep them as traffic sources?
Work with your own data and find the sources to work with your ad managers and try to set up direct placements.

digitalduoelipat

Premium Member
Reaction score
You would track them all and the platforms you are running on likely have that in place as well as your own tracker.

You would optimize your ads and landing pages and offers based on the conversion rates and ROI.

This is where you need to determine through other data whether you think its the country causing the problem or is it some other thing like the language? The offer checkout? Processing etc...if you think its the country then pause or else optimize the other stuff.

Not sure I understand this question.

Work with your own data and find the sources to work with your ad managers and try to set up direct placements.
Thank you very much

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush