• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ’ฐ Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • ๐Ÿ“Š Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study ๐Ÿ’ก Join the Discussion

Hello! I just landed here on the Powerhouse Forum!!

optimizepress

shoaib_ahmed

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Shoaib here. Hope things are going pretty good if not well with you all. ๐Ÿ™Œ I just joined Powerhouse Affiliate today, and I indeed am feeling good about it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm trying to make my very first income online; I'm a complete beginner in affiliate marketing. I don't have any prior experience about it other than some shallow knowledge (which ultimately doesn't help most of the time). I have a stable-paying job that I'd like to eventually replace within the next 6-7 months with my time and work online.

I am getting a positive vibe from how the Dashboard appears and is filled with so much resources! The community, pages, it all look well-structured, which I highly appreciate. I feel like I am a student again and that's for the best reasons :p๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I hope to learn from you all time-to-time by posting questions here. Although I'm a newbie, I would sincerely try to add value to the discussions to the extent my know-how allows me to as well. Thanks so much for reading up to this point, and I wish everyone a great ongoing week! :coffee:

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Shoaib here. Hope things are going pretty good if not well with you all. ๐Ÿ™Œ I just joined Powerhouse Affiliate today, and I indeed am feeling good about it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm trying to make my very first income online; I'm a complete beginner in affiliate marketing. I don't have any prior experience about it other than some shallow knowledge (which ultimately doesn't help most of the time). I have a stable-paying job that I'd like to eventually replace within the next 6-7 months with my time and work online.

I am getting a positive vibe from how the Dashboard appears and is filled with so much resources! The community, pages, it all look well-structured, which I highly appreciate. I feel like I am a student again and that's for the best reasons :p๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I hope to learn from you all time-to-time by posting questions here. Although I'm a newbie, I would sincerely try to add value to the discussions to the extent my know-how allows me to as well. Thanks so much for reading up to this point, and I wish everyone a great ongoing week! :coffee:
Welcome to the group!

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush