• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Hello from Canada

optimizepress

rmacari

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Joey; et al., nice to be here; my name is Ron, and I'm based near Toronto, Canada. I've been doing local marketing for years and years, for 20+ years; actually, I know my way around the local marketing world pretty well at this point; I can rank local client sites well and consistently; I have also been running Google ad client campaigns for a very long time now too. In local marketing, I work entirely with doctors and medical clinics, which pays quite well; it's not that, I do pretty well financially, but I just, I can't deal with local clients any more; I really don't want to! I am determined to leave that behind and earn my living with affiliate marketing.

As you can probably guess, what attracted me to affiliate marketing is, first and foremost, no clients and, obviously, the ability to earn an excellent income, but also, there is a decent amount of overlap between the skills that I have now and the skills I will need to develop in order succeed in affiliate marketing so I am hoping I can learn and earn in affiliate marketing within a reasonable time frame.

So as I said, it's nice to be here, and I am looking forward to interacting with the group here and learning and even contributing when I can.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Joey; et al., nice to be here; my name is Ron, and I'm based near Toronto, Canada. I've been doing local marketing for years and years, for 20+ years; actually, I know my way around the local marketing world pretty well at this point; I can rank local client sites well and consistently; I have also been running Google ad client campaigns for a very long time now too. In local marketing, I work entirely with doctors and medical clinics, which pays quite well; it's not that, I do pretty well financially, but I just, I can't deal with local clients any more; I really don't want to! I am determined to leave that behind and earn my living with affiliate marketing.

As you can probably guess, what attracted me to affiliate marketing is, first and foremost, no clients and, obviously, the ability to earn an excellent income, but also, there is a decent amount of overlap between the skills that I have now and the skills I will need to develop in order succeed in affiliate marketing so I am hoping I can learn and earn in affiliate marketing within a reasonable time frame.

So as I said, it's nice to be here, and I am looking forward to interacting with the group here and learning and even contributing when I can.
Welcome form another Canadian...

I see lots of people wanting to move from either ecom or agencies...into affiliate marketing.

rmacari

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Joey; pleasure to meet you; it's nice to meet another Canadian out here for a change! Most of my friends/associates that know I want to leave/end my local client/agency work think I shouldn't and think I should just be happy with things, so it's good to know that it's not that uncommon for people to want to walk away from something they've built like ecom or agency.

Stephen_B

Moderator & Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community, Ron! Make no mistake, you are among friends here! I invite you to take a look around, try out all the amazing resources at your disposal, and ask your questions. We have a great group of people here, and someone is always ready to jump in and help out! Oh, and the best part... 🇨🇦

rmacari

Premium Member
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks, Stephen! I am starting to feel at home around here..lol There absolutely is a lot of information in here, it's both great and somewhat overwhelming, I'll keep at it though.

Stephen_B

Moderator & Team Member
Reaction score
Don't be shy to reach out for some answers. The hardest part is getting started, but we've all been there! 🤓

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter