• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Hello from Arizona

optimizepress

kansasdragon

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm Barry from the Phoenix, Arizona area. Been living here about 5 years, previously lived in the Philippines with my wife and 2 daughters for 5 years (she's from the Philippines) where I dabbled in affiliate marketing, creating Wordpress sites for small businesses, and wrote a little over a thousand articles for other people's websites.... (Still kicking myself on all that writing, imagining where I'd be if I'd done that for myself.) Originally a Kansas boy, having lived there over 40 years.

I'm 10 days away from semi-retiring from a Fortune 500 company where I've been managing a team of 15 IT support team members from India.

I'm ready to chase my dreams of building an online business using affiliate marketing. Readyto dig deep into Joey's training and the engaging with all of you in the forum.

Our 5-year goal is to be living somewhere like this...

Philippines Beach.jpg

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome! Don;t kick yourself! You might have ended up like the millions of other bloggers who got absolutely wrecked in March (Google core update)!

Now that you know what Google wants you can start doing it right!

You have a headstart.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush