• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Hello fellows

optimizepress

daniel_greiner

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am 40 years old and have been working in Online Marketing for startups since roundabout 10 years. I am fed up with being an employee, and also am not keen to employ and manage a bunch of people. I have used my superb marketing skills in order to grow other people's businesses, and I am looking to do this for myself now. For a while, I have been evaluating many paths of making money online and again and again, I came to the conclusion that affiliate marketing will work best for me. My goal 1 is to make enough profit through affiliate marketing to sustain my family (that would be min. about 6k per month), while becoming independent of clients and/or employers. I want to I need to be able to live and work wherever and whenever I want. I do not want I cannot accept artificial limits on my earning possibilities. My goal 2 is to earn 7 digits in profit in the year 2023. I promise myself that, within the next 6 months, I will turn my life around. Within the next 3 months, I want to crack the 4k profit monthly. I will work for this like I never did before. #millionaireby2023

daniel_greiner

Reaction score
Btw. I am not decided yet, but I probably will sign up for premium. FYI I am planning to test the techniques used here on the German and the Brazilian market, since I speak German and Portuguese and have a feeling, that competition is much bigger on the English-speaking markets. Germany has a healthy little market with rather weak competition. Brazil has a huge market which is competitive, but there should be room for a hungry guy like me. That's all folks.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome welcome! Yes I think Germany is a great market to test. They are a bit more skeptical I find, but with good marketing, you should have no trouble.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks @joeybabbs do you have any experience (first or second hand) with the Brazilian market?
I ran diet trials there in the past successfully with Facebook traffic but I have not been advertising there for about 5 years.

daniel_greiner

Reaction score
Thanks, @joeybabbs also had some successes with Facebook ads in Brazil back in the days, that was almost 10 years ago and I only collected E-Mails, so I am not sure if that would also translate to sales. I am going to try both.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush