• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Have you had success selling or using PLR products? Please post your experience

optimizepress

csb521169

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey all
I found some higher quality PLR (private label rights) videos, articles and even books.

One obvious use could be putting free downloads on my bridge page, building a list as I create value for my visitors.
But how about selling a quality ebook at a low price ($3-9). The benefits are several, as far as I see it:
- people tend to value more highly something that they paid for, even a dollar or two, than they value a freebie
- it automatically weeds out people without a credit card or Paypal account, so the traffic I push through is more qualified

The niches I'm thinking about here are diet, gardening and self improvement.

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, used to do it back in 2008-9 on digitalpoint forums. It was good back then until Google AdSense started a crack down on such articles.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Zoe- "cracked down on" what aspect? paid plr downloads?

duplicate content is the penalty with respect to making it publicly available with adsense ads.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter