• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Happy to be here!

optimizepress

faddy7979

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
This is the forum and support i always needed but couldn't get anywhere. It's a very big thing that you get your questions answers directly from an expert like Joey and not from a moderator etc. Joey delivers so much value for free on Youtube and i hope to see the same in the webinars and courses.

I plan to do CPA with native ads and push ads. But i know that native is a bit advanced and expensive way. So first i will try to get profitable with push traffic and then do native for ecommerce listicles.

And Joey, nothing without your help.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

faddy7979

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hey man!

I've gone through the courses outline and I am really interested in doing Push ads for CPA. But I couldn't find much about it in the courses.
Am i missing something?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey man!

I've gone through the courses outline and I am really interested in doing Push ads for CPA. But I couldn't find much about it in the courses.
Am i missing something?
Yes check out the case studies section - there are specific ones on Push. Also look in the forum section Follow along campaigns

faddy7979

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Okay i will check.
And one thing more i want to ask is that i want to promote ecommerce listicles on Taboola.
When would be the right time to start promoting it?
Any follow along would be very helpful as you mentioned in a post that you also plan to promote it.
And should i buy it directly from Taboola or through Voluum dsp?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
I always buy direct but some people like the Voluum DSP. Matter of choice I guess. You might pay a little more when you add another 3rd party.

As for the right time it is NOW. Q4 is best for listicles. I did a microsoft ads ecommerce case study and black friday one that may be useful. Also Consider Microsoft Audience ads since it is technically buying direct on MSN.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes that is the one.

faddy7979

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hey Joey,
I'm just going to watch your case study of Microsoft ads for Ecommerce.
Wondering if there's any tutorial on tracking setup of listicles ecommerce products?

Also i have one more question,
Do i need to gain more knowledge or watch more training videos for Microsoft ads apart from your 3 parts case study? Or is that enough?

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter