• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Greetings from Norway

optimizepress
A

arild_danielsagmo

Hi Guys,
My name is Arild and I come from Norway. I'm working as an deck officer on a supply ship in the North Sea for many years but have a long time dream to start for myself and be my own Boss instead of working for other people.

I have, like many of you taken courses after courses without really making it online. This time is going to be different with a lot of help from you guys. :) If you really want to be successfull online working as an affiliate with internet marketing I have at last found out that it is paramount that you're not working by yourself, but have some sort of community to get inspiration and support from. This forum and the FB group is a fantastic tool on an ongoing learning curve to get as good as you want to be! Thank you guys for that! :) I'm looking forward to get to know you better in the days, months and years to come. I'm in for the long run! I'm NOT quitting now for sure! :)

I will not quit my present job at sea at first, but I hope I can as soon as possible! It will be a little sad to quit my job after so many years, but maybe I can buy myself a small yacht some day so I can enjoy being at sea even if I don't work there, some day ahead! ;)

OK, that's it for now! It feels great to be here and being a part of this great community!

Have a great day to y'all and speak to you soon! :)

Arild

C

contentisking

welcome to our awesome community !
we're glad you found us
I'm a newbie here myself, but have learned so much
thanks to the fantastic help from this community

V

vincentscott

i have that dream too, of being my own boss and free from living on paycheck to paycheck. glad i joined CPA

M

medifx

Hi Arild and company. I'm Trond from Norway too. I work in the service business at Oslo Airport... I have 6 years of education and found a dream job in Spain some years ago but I had to move back home to Norway when my mum was in a car accident and was disabled... Afterwards I took that job at the airport... Afterwards I have just dreamt of finding something new to do... Now I'm willing to give 100% to fulfill my dream and have new opportunities! I'm looking for partners, offers and invitations so we can cooperate and build up an excting entrepreneurship! Talk to you later!

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush