• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Google Shopping Will Be FREE

optimizepress

clearmachine

Moderator & Team Member
Reaction score
Google announced yesterday that they will allow merchants to list their store's products for free by the end of this month in the US, and the rest of the world by the end of the year.

They said they want to help retailers that may have stock they can't get to consumers by making almost all Google shopping ads free - among other reasons

I don't sell on Google but I think this would be a great opportunity for free traffic to an e-commerce store. I consistently am asked where to get free traffic - here is an up and coming option for new and old merchants to take advantage of free traffic, especially during these times that are changing.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush