• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Google - Expect more Expensive Ads in these Countries..

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
As of 1 October 2021, we will include a surcharge to your invoices or statements for ads that are purchased through Google Ads and for YouTube placements purchased on reservations basis, and that are served in the following specific jurisdictions:
Ads served in Austria: a 5% Austria DST Fee added to your invoice or statement
Ads served in France: a 2% Regulatory Operating Cost added to your invoice or statement
Ads served in India: a 2% Regulatory Operating Cost added to your invoice or statement
Ads served in Italy: a 2% Regulatory Operating Cost added to your invoice or statement
Ads served in Spain: a 2% Regulatory Operating Cost added to your invoice or statement
Ads served in Turkey: a 5% Regulatory Operating Cost added to your invoice or statement
Ads served in the United Kingdom: a 2% UK DST Fee added to your invoice or statement

clearmachine

Moderator & Team Member
Reaction score
I am surprised this is only happening now. I assume that percentage will rise quite quickly over the next couple years.

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is just the beginning. I see these countries increasing the percentage in the future and other countries also following the same model.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush