• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Google ads, Youtube ads, squeeze page , videos help!

optimizepress
P

Palash

Thank You so much for providing me with useful information.
Here is my update: I have started building my website and I have aweber account activated for email squeeze.
I have a couple of queries:
1) Google and Youtube ads does not allow direct linking to the seller's sales page. True or False?
2) Can I make an exact replica of the seller's sales page and use it in my squeeze page?
3) Can I use the video in the seller's sales page to advertise on Youtube?

Please reply to my query. I am really confused and afraid.

Superx

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank You so much for providing me with useful information.
Here is my update: I have started building my website and I have aweber account activated for email squeeze.
I have a couple of queries:
1) Google and Youtube ads does not allow direct linking to the seller's sales page. True or False?
2) Can I make an exact replica of the seller's sales page and use it in my squeeze page?

Please reply to my query. I am really confused and afraid.

1) False, but it's always a good rule of thumb to have your own landing page just in case that link may be flagged or something.
2) Technically you can, but in my own experience when doing that you should always modify the sales page and put your own twist on it. Usually copying someone else's work is not going to be profitable.
3) Yes you should be able too, but again what are the chances that same video has already been used on youtube? The chances are very high so try making your own video to promote the sellers page.

Any other questions, please let me know!

P

powerpub

somewhat true. If the advertiser who owns the offer is also promoting on youtube and adwords then it will be "double serving" and you cannot do that.

Yes but you might want to ask for permission. You'll be violating copyright.

Likely yes, but always good to ask first.

P

Palash

Thank You so much! Can I post a link of my website here in this forum?. I want your valuable feedback and criticisms for improvement of my website.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes go ahead,

P

Palash

My website is http://worldtravelsecret.com/

It is design as a blog but has gadget reviews, make money while traveling, travel clothing and travel books which I will use to put my affiliate link on.

How do you suggest I move on? or should I drop this idea? Please share your thoughts. Criticize and suggest. I need the help.I request your help.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi I have a few suggestions.

1. Your popup to collect a lead is a completely different niche then what your site is about. You should be collecting leads in your chosen niche (travel). Like "Get Our Free Travel To Help You Save Thousands on Your Getaway!" or something like that.

Screenshot_1.png

2. Every page loads that pop up and distracts the user so your conversions will drop.

3. Your hotel sidebar ad is perfect assuming its an affiliate link form, but the make money banner below is off topic.

4. Your header looks unprofessional with different fonts and the header image doesn't fit, and the little sub-title is unnecessary.
Screenshot_13.png

I like the idea that you have pages designed to sell specific items. You might have some luck putting some Adsense in the top of your posts and bottom of posts or throughout. I would suspect you will make more money from the Adsense than Amazon. With the leads you collect I think you might be netter fit to email them the product review posts directly, or tips on travel.

P

Palash

No Title

Thanks so much for the review. I am really glad.
1) I have changed the pop-up to my niche "Travel" specific. I changed the settings in Aweber to "Display only once to each viewer".
2) Now the user will see the pop-up only once during the entire period of browsing.
3) The hotel side is an affiliate link for hotel and flight booking. I have removed the money-making banner and put the same pop-up as a widget for viewers to get the free ebook (if they change their mind)
4) Removed the header (it was blurring my menu fonts; dont know the reason) and also removed the small sub-title.

I have contacted adsense but my application was rejected. Maybe after some traffic I will try again.

For the update: I have written/modified a PLR Camping related e-book and will deliver the same to everyone who will sign up through my pop-up form.
Mail is already set-up in Aweber.

Attachments

• photo1487.jpg
    photo1487.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 98

Superx

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the review. I am really glad.
1) I have changed the pop-up to my niche "Travel" specific. I changed the settings in Aweber to "Display only once to each viewer".
2) Now the user will see the pop-up only once during the entire period of browsing.
3) The hotel side is an affiliate link for hotel and flight booking. I have removed the money-making banner and put the same pop-up as a widget for viewers to get the free ebook (if they change their mind)
4) Removed the header (it was blurring my menu fonts; dont know the reason) and also removed the small sub-title.

I have contacted adsense but my application was rejected. Maybe after some traffic I will try again.

For the update: I have written/modified a PLR Camping related e-book and will deliver the same to everyone who will sign up through my pop-up form.
Mail is already set-up in Aweber.

If you can't get into adsense there are other alternatives as well:

https://stream-seo.com/best-google-adsense-alternatives/

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush