• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Google Ads + Ecom + Listicles Question

optimizepress

mediaamplified

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hey guys, noticed in one of the case studies regarding ecom + google ads there was no mention of which match types to focus on during the initial testing phase. Also how important is that we target interests?

rebelcat

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I would start with Exact match, as it involves no risk of low value Key phrases slipping in, I would then switch to modified broad, and see if that expands the horizon a bit and gives more traffic, still keeping an eye on nasty negatives slipping in, and adding these to your negative library as you go along. Later i would add phrase match, bear in mind this is when google will display ads with a much larger amount of unwanted words in the Key phrases, so it is here that you will need to pay most attention to the negatives. That being said, it will also give you new ideas for both PPC and possibly optimised blog posts

jrocker

Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree with rebelcat. It also really depends on your budget and your patience. By going exact the cost will be higher per click, and traffic may not be as abundant. But quality will be better assuming you choose buyer intent KWs. If you have a bigger budget, and want to speed up the data you could start with exact and phrase....if you do broad later start with a lower bid.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter