• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Google ads & Affiliate marketing

optimizepress

marwa1800

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding google ads policy.

I'm about to submit my first display ad on google. The landing page (120 words of content) is a 3 step questionnaire that ends up with an opt-in form, then the visitor is redirected to a WH Edu affiliate offer.
Do you think I can run this ad on GDN without any issue?
I'm looking for your suggestions please.

Thank you

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your LP seems to have little to no content and I feel it might not get a smooth run. '

Work more on your LP first to make it successful.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have a very fresh account this could get you banned for the no real valuable content policy and may even be considered a bridge page.

If that policy doesn't catch you, a fake survey or a questionnaire with no real function is also frowned upon.

I would probably start by adding more content, link to a blog on the same domain, have all your legal pages privacy policy set up and make sure the questionnaire is in fact functioning. Also absolutely no mention of making money especially if its a first account.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush