• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Google Account Lost

optimizepress

catcherblock

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Last week I received an email from Google, saying that I violated one of their policies and that they have deleted my account.

I've been profiatblyadvertising with them for the last 5 months with the same ads, that all got approved.
So I can't imagine what the problem may be.

Contacted Google but no response.

If it's that easy to lose ad accounts, isn't this very tough on the business model itself?

Does this mean I can't get another accunt with Google in the future?

Thanks for any help!

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
May I ask what niche or violation you did? This could impact the chances of getting back in with the same account.

catcherblock

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hi, the niche was a software that has been around since 2003, which is a market scanner (day trading)
They said I circumvented their system or processes. Which I would have no idea of doing.

Is there a way to have a new google account?

Thanks for your help!

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi yeah circumventing is a tough one to appeal for some reason. You could check out Farmer Jack for accounts. If you need an intro I can post it. He sells them for about 1K i believe.

catcherblock

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Does this happen often?

Also if i link my cc won't they just link it to my old accunt and ban me again?

Thanks!

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes it happens a lot on Google and FB if you try to use trakcing systems or redirects etc If it was me i would first appeal with google...even call them and get a case started. If that doesnt go anywhere then I would try building a new acocunt new carsd, new website etc....there is a lot more to making a new/fake account than most people realize. If that failed thye last resort would be to buy an account. Farmer Jack has the payment methods as well already attached.

catcherblock

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice. Really helpful

I just wonder. If people have entire businesses run on google and rely on traffic.
Is that then sustainable in the ling run if they just shut down the account?

Have you ever had this happen to your business?

I will def go through the process with them

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
I can say for me Facebook has been much worse for Banning accounts. Google has been fairly steady for several years on my campaigns so I can't say it's normal. That being said we should never just have our entire business based around one traffic source.

alenooliv

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hey Joey! Thanks for the advice. I had an account suspended last month due to Circumventing systems - propably because I was running ad and directly to the sales page and checkout page from a clickbank product. Fortunately it was not on my name.

What would you say NOT to do to avoid another suspension?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Joey! Thanks for the advice. I had an account suspended last month due to Circumventing systems - propably because I was running ad and directly to the sales page and checkout page from a clickbank product. Fortunately it was not on my name.

What would you say NOT to do to avoid another suspension?

I believe I answered this question in this video >> https://youtu.be/4KKTQ6DfIGA

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
This was the last message i receieved from themi don't use them....but here you go.
Join us (6).png

80mtheone

Expired Membership
Reaction score
is it voluum as tracker? or other tracker?
i remember joey said in one vid voluum + google = risky, easily get banned

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
is it voluum as tracker? or other tracker?
i remember joey said in one vid voluum + google = risky, easily get banned
That was a while ago when their tracking domain caused Google to flag it for malicious software...not sure if they fixed it since then. You can try using a custom domain. I use CPV Lab pro for tracking.

dresmii

Reaction score
That was a while ago when their tracking domain caused Google to flag it for malicious software...not sure if they fixed it since then. You can try using a custom domain. I use CPV Lab pro for tracking.
How long have you used CPV Lab Pro with Google?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush