• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Future of Bing Ads

optimizepress

aidenmulls

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I'm contemplating beginning a campaign on MaxBounty using Bing Ads however I keep getting a notification that expanded text ads are going to be removed by the end of the month. What should I do? Should I create a responsive search ad instead? And if so, what will I have to do differently? I haven't heard many people discussing this topic yet so I wonder what you plan to do in the future will Bing Ads. Thank you for your help in advance!

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
All of my ads have switched to Responsive search ads on both Google and Bing. They are working fine.

I have chosen my best headlines and pinned them too so they remain the first headline.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush