• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Forum Premium

optimizepress

haha36

Reaction score
I thought I would make this public, I disagree with paying $50 a month just to be apart of the community, what are your thoughts?
In my opinion most if not all in this forum are newbies and instead of spending $50 they can put that to ads spend or tracking
I think we should get some discount, also there are many free forums about affiliate markerting

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Well, it is not just being the part of the community but what a community has to offer. You are getting case studies worth thousands of dollars, webinars, courses and everything that would come in the future. It isn't just a signup cost, but what that signup has to offer.

SaraT

Reaction score
Where do you get $50 amonth? I joined for $197 mainly for the training and templates and not the forum and its for a year. after that it works out to $8 a month on yearly.

haha36

Reaction score
Where do you get $50 amonth? I joined for $197 mainly for the training and templates and not the forum and its for a year. after that it works out to $8 a month on yearly.
$19 trial then $47 a month is what the plan I was on but after paying $19 I cancelled the forum is literally dead because they charge so much

Welcome to the forum!

Well, it is not just being the part of the community but what a community has to offer. You are getting case studies worth thousands of dollars, webinars, courses and everything that would come in the future. It isn't just a signup cost, but what that signup has to offer.
I don't need any webinars or courses, I just want to be around like-minded people and discuss affiliate marketing so for me everything is useless, even if you give me templates I won't use them I rather find my own.
What it has to offer is the reason why there are literally so many with the tag Expired Member
Also I'm not new to the forum

getmixy

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I thought I would make this public, I disagree with paying $50 a month just to be apart of the community, what are your thoughts?
In my opinion most if not all in this forum are newbies and instead of spending $50 they can put that to ads spend or tracking
I think we should get some discount, also there are many free forums about affiliate markerting
I'm more than happy paying. There are plenty of free marketing forums if you don't want to pay for this one. Not sure what the point of this post. If you disagree with it, then don't pay. Simple. Why make this more complex than it needs to be.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I would say this...

This community was built with the idea to present more training rather than just a forum. Our main selling feature is the raw training that shows real examples...

The forum is for discussion and guaranteed responses.

Yes there are plenty of free forums but in those forums no one is accountable...meaning you aren't guaranteed a response from someone with experience.

Most people who really are experienced don't have time for free forums.

If you look at the quality of the content and recommendations in those forums often times there are either really bad answers or there is a hidden motive.

We do have a team (albiet a small one) that is paid to respond with accurate answers based on experience.

I myself have spent nearly 10 million in paid advertising for affiliate marketing campaigns, Adam is another guy who has helped run my campaigns. Zohaib has years of experience in running paid ads for clients, and we actually have 2 job postings live now for anyone interested in becoming a valuable contributor to this forum.

We don't hire people who have not already paid their dues in this space. I think we will put our team on our front page so it is more transparent....

As for pricing we have had many different pricing models over the years and several promotions that truly were "limited time" promotions. We don't say limited time promotion just to get a sale - they truly are limited time. That is why some people got lifetime memberships for $200.

We are constantly adding new material whether it is updating our courses to remain relevant in a constantly changing industry, or adding new high converting templates, or adding new case studies. We also have some new features scheduled this week for the forum.

So all that being said, we are also updating the pricing model to include a new lifetime membership option which will be cheaper than most of the other forums and training platforms out there.

haha36

Reaction score
We can argue this back and fourth all day long, I'm not hating on what you guys are doing by any means...
I'm trying to improve the forum, if I hadn't liked being here I would've canceled my membership and left and you wouldn't have heard from me and this post is the result of me wanting to actually stay
My main point is that paying $50($600 a year) monthly is too much if you only want the forum

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
We can argue this back and fourth all day long, I'm not hating on what you guys are doing by any means...
I'm trying to improve the forum, if I hadn't liked being here I would've canceled my membership and left and you wouldn't have heard from me and this post is the result of me wanting to actually stay
My main point is that paying $50($600 a year) monthly is too much if you only want the forum
I didn't think we were arguing :). If I thought what you were saying was insulting me or hurting my business I would have deleted your thread.

I always appreciate the honest feedback about what we offer here at Powerhouse affiliate and really want to make it accessible to all people. So thank you for it....

We have had many promotions and many different pricing models over the 8 years we have been in business. Recently we decided on a new pricing model which I think you will like. It will actually be live today or monday because we had to wait a few weeks for Clickbank to approve it as well as to fix up our payment processors to the new setup.

The new pricing options will be:

1. $20/Month
2. $297 Lifetime
3. $97 6 Months.

dthoang

Expired Membership
Reaction score
In my opinion, the forum pricing is such a steal! I've literally paid a lot more than $47/month for information/courses....that didn't deliver nearly as much value. There are other affiliate marketing forums that actually charge $99/month (double what we pay). The reason I like this forum so much is because I can post questions and campaigns, and get actual feedback from a super affiliate! It's truly an exceptional deal. :)

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter