• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

FOR SALE: One of My "Make Money Online" Affiliate Blogs!

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a great opportunity for someone to take over where I left off!

I have an old aged domain and blog that is perfect for someone who wants to get a HUGE head start in the "Make Money Online" niche! it is also getting DAILY TRAFFIC sometimes over 100 visitors a day!

Screenshot_3.jpg

This blog is already completely set up to start promoting affiliate products including our own Powerhouse Affiliate Membership. All you need to do is update all the links to your very own affiliate links you can get inside our http://vaultmedia.com

Here is a recent pic of the dashboard and stats >
Screenshot_3.jpg

Income can also be generated from Adsense and you can build a list on the side with your own opt in forms.

Minimum price is $1500 USD. Please feel free to post any more questions you might have.

Reason for selling is I don't have time to run two blogs in the same niche. I am already managing Powerhouse Affiliate Blog.

A

agnes2016

I think this should not be right thing to do lying to people that they can make money online while i have an account tried to go through it no where to start working. I copied the link and paste it to my Facebook account and up to now i wonder how it work.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I think this should not be right thing to do lying to people that they can make money online while i have an account tried to go through it no where to start working. I copied the link and paste it to my Facebook account and up to now i wonder how it work.

So you think its a good idea to come in this forum and tell us we are lying about earning money online? No one is going to do it for you. This isn't a job. Stop blaming others and put in some effort and you might see some success in life.

ดีแล้วมันดีต่่อสุขภาพ

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter