• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

FOR HIRE - Google/Bing Ads

optimizepress

themediabuyguy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello!

7-year Google/Bing Ads veteran. I am a director of advertising as my day job. Have been for about 7 years now. Looking to take on some work on the side.

My Skills:
  • Search
  • Display
  • Youtube
  • Remarketing
  • Tag Manager Setup / Code Implementation
  • Google Analytics Setup / Audience Building
Skills I can do, but prefer not to:
  • Facebook Ads
  • Programmatic (Native)
  • Landing Page Optimization
  • Cleaning up conversion tracking/analytics

Anyone who needs to add a media buyer to your team, let me know. Perfect for someone who is struggling with Google or Bing and/or doesn't have the time to scale campaigns. I'll work on an hourly, per project, or profit-split basis. I can also coach/consult.

Happy PPC-ing!

jeremiah_jens

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello!

7-year Google/Bing Ads veteran. I am a director of advertising as my day job. Have been for about 7 years now. Looking to take on some work on the side.

My Skills:
  • Search
  • Display
  • Youtube
  • Remarketing
  • Tag Manager Setup / Code Implementation
  • Google Analytics Setup / Audience Building
Skills I can do, but prefer not to:
  • Facebook Ads
  • Programmatic (Native)
  • Landing Page Optimization
  • Cleaning up conversion tracking/analytics

Anyone who needs to add a media buyer to your team, let me know. Perfect for someone who is struggling with Google or Bing and/or doesn't have the time to scale campaigns. I'll work on an hourly, per project, or profit-split basis. I can also coach/consult.

Happy PPC-ing!
I am interested let's chat more. Where is the best place to have a chat?

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter