• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

First Touch or Last Touch - Which Would You Prefer?

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
First touch means that when someone clicks on your offer link and later on they might click on someone else's offer link - YOU still get the conversion for the first click on the offer.

Last touch means if someone clicks on your offer link, but previously that person clicked on someone else's link - YOU get the conversion for the last click before conversion.

As an affiliate running offers what would you rather have - First touch or last touch attribution?

Reactions: zoe

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
First touch means that when someone clicks on your offer link and later on they might click on someone else's offer link - YOU still get the conversion for the first click on the offer.

Last touch means if someone clicks on your offer link, but previously that person clicked on someone else's link - YOU get the conversion for the last click before conversion.

As an affiliate running offers what would you rather have - First touch or last touch attribution?

If I am promoting a product that is trending, I would go with last touch. Would check the number of searches with Google and a bit of Volume research before I decide.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter